Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hitting the road

We're leaving tomorrow afternoon for our trek to Colorado. The last time we made the drive was about 9 months ago. I'm expecting the trip to be a little more challenging this time, as the little coyote is much more active and used to being able to run and climb all day. Being confined to her carseat that long is really pushing it. We're dividing it into two days, though, which should help.

I'm really looking forward to the trip, for myself. I've been getting the travel urge pretty bad lately. I do love road trips! And I'm especially looking forward to being in that part of the country again. I miss the mountains, the pines, and the dry air.

Mental note: remember to pack outlet covers for the hotels/etc.! Good tip, Jo.

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger ChemMom said...

If you've got room in the car (but maybe you won't) ... I take lots of extras for hotels. Like my non-slip bathmat and the temperature-measuring duck. But I'm kind of a freak when it comes to over-packing. ;) Anyway, have a good trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home