Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Set of Wheels

We got our little coyote a new set of wheels this weekend. Wow! Is she really big enough already for a bicycle, even one with training wheels? Well, that's a resounding YES! She road at least a half mile this evening before dinner; over to the new house, and then part-way back. She's just too cool in her helmet, knee and elbow pads. The bike is purple with the Disney princesses on it, of course. I'm very excited to start going on family bike rides on the trail, and she's already asked if she can bring her bike when we go to grandma and grandpa's.

3 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Brew Crew said...

Madison...my favorite neice in the entire world. I love you so much and I miss you. I can't believe that you are riding a bicylce. I hope that you get to come visit Aunt Darci this summer. Best friends forever. Hugs and Kisses.

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Tina said...

Gretchen and Jay:

You have a blog and I didn't know.

Now I do.

Is my little cousin already biking age?

LOVE

Dan Brewer

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger gretchen said...

Hi, Brewers! Good to see you here. I just picked up blogging again recently. Stop by anytime :o) We love you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home