Sunday, June 08, 2008

You Know Everything

So we're hanging out the other day, and M and her Dad are kind-of watching sports on the tube, and the following conversation takes place:

Dad: "Madison, what are they playing?"
M: "Tennis... no, baseball."
Dad: "They're actually playing softball"
...long pause...
M: "You know everything."
What are the chances we'll ever hear that from her again?

She's always saying the funniest things. We were all enjoying some Frozen Dots at Sunfest Friday evening. She ordered rainbow flavored, and thought they were fabulous, until she tasted my strawberry dots. Then she declared that hers were too "colory" and asked to trade. When she'd had enough altogether, she said she was done because they were too "freezy". I love her reasoning!

3 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Tina said...

Childhood is an amazing time. Ilove to see you capture such wonderful moments like you do. It makes me excited to be a mom one day. By the way, when are you going to be in Yellowstone this summer?

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger gretchen said...

Hey, Tina! Thanks. For every one moment I remember to write down, I forget about 100! But I try. I think we'll be in Yellowstone 6/26-7/2. And Jay will be in Teton for part of it, hiking with some old highschool buddies. I know you were all planning on going out there, but I think we're missing you by a week or two? Is everyone still going?

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Tina said...

Everyone but Jeremi and Rebecca will be there. That is including Nephews and Niece too! Yeah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home