Sunday, July 20, 2008

Time Travel

Maybe Little M hasn't quite got a handle on the fact that time only moves forward. Or maybe she knows something we don't. I really enjoyed this little bit from her the other day. I had just told her a story of "back when I was a little girl..."

M: "Maybe when you're a kid you can visit me again.
...pause...
I wish the world would start over".

So, I think she was pretty much saying she'd like to hang out with me when I'm 4 years old. How cool would that be? I wish someone would invent a machine for that!

In other news, our Little Mermaid Coyote has finally passed her "starfish" swimming class and will be moving on to "seahorse". I think the big motivator was that her good friend, Ember moved up in the last session, and she wants to be in with her again. Anyway, she just all of a sudden decided she could do all the required skills, and did them. Yay!

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Tina said...

I really enjoy your entries. By the way, we are heading out your way in a few weeks or so and would love to say hi! We are getting ready for a TRUE cross-country road trip from Seattle to Florida!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home