Monday, September 29, 2008

Golfing

I love this time of year, when the weather is sunny, but cool enough to actually get outside and enjoy it. Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous, so after taking the dogs and our lunch to the park, we decided we'd all go golfing. I'm not a golfer, myself, but I used to go (years ago) with the husband and drive the cart around, enjoy the scenery, read a book. This was the first time we've taken Little M, and we had a great time! I didn't get any reading in, of course, but I did drive the cart around, and M even did some putting at the greens. We saw three super cute baby squirrels that were, in M's words, "too adorable!" We had a hard time shooing them away so we could drive on without running them over, though. Very friendly little rascals. And the husband got to play 9 holes and be with us at the same time. Perfection!

2 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Tina said...

How fun! I'm glad you all got to do that together.

I just wanted to say thank you again for letting us stay with you guys. We really enjoyed the time we got to spend with you. Thank you!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Brew Crew said...

I am so glad that M is golfing. She and I will have a lot of fun together through the years. Hugs to my little M. Best
Friends Forever. I love you M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home