Monday, June 01, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter.

M: I wish I could just start my whole life over!

G: Why? Are you dissatisfied with something in your life?

M: Yes.

G: Well, what would you go back and change?

M: I just wish I didn't ever get these stitches! It's in my head and I can't stop thinking about it.

*sigh* My little girl is a worrier and obsessor... just like her mom. How will I teach her not to dwell in the past? Perhaps we can learn together to be present in the now and not worry about what's already happened.

And yes, I'm quite behind in my blog. I've got tons to post from the last few months, including pics from Disney World... stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Johnson-n-Johnson said...

That's hysterical. Sometimes, I like to climb back in bed just for a minute to start my whole day over! Love her. Love you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home