Monday, January 30, 2006

Another Tag

I've been tagged again.

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Stay-at-home-mom
2. Creative Director (a.k.a. Web Designer)
3. Student worker
4. Taco Slinger at Taco Bell (where I met my husband some *gasp* 18 years ago!)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Twister
2. Shakespear in Love
3. Any of the Star Wars movies
4. Terms of Endearment

Four places I have lived: (only four?)
1. Martin City, Montana
2. Colburg, Oregon
3. Loveland, Colorado
4. College Station, Texas

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Survivor
2. House
3. Good Eats
4. The Biggest Loser (why?)

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Japan
2. Banff Natl. Park, Alberta, Canada
3. Teton Natl. Park, WY (a favorite hiking place!)
4. Jamaica

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Pad See Eaw, specifically from Lanna Thai
2. Red or Green curry chicken
3. Vietnamese Springrolls
4. Wings, extra hot, extra wet, specifically from Wings N More (NO Substitute!). This is the only time I like to eat chicken on the bone.

Four websites I visit daily: (okay, not every day, but these are my most frequent stops)
1. Google
2. Coyote Notes (Does anyone even read my blog?)
3. ChemMom
4. um... drawing a blank here.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Running
2. Hiking somewhere in the mountains
3. Hiking somewhere in the mountains
4. did I mention hiking somewhere in the mountains?

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
As I mentioned previously, I don't know many bloggers, so I'm sorry to say I'm a dead end.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger ChemMom said...

How did I not know you watched Survivor?!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger gretchen said...

Good question! I LOVE Survivor. I didn't start watching until midway through the 7th season, which I can't believe now, since I love it so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home