Monday, May 01, 2006

I did it!

Yes, I really did. I did it. I signed our little coyote up for daycare. She is officially registered for a Parents Day Out program two days a week for the summer session (starting June 5, which feels like a million years away), and I even have a place reserved for her in the Fall. I will really and truly be leaving my little M in someone else's care all day twice a week. I'm getting to be such a big girl!

One of the days she will be in class with her little friend "Busy", which I know she'll enjoy. I'm looking forward to her having the opportunity to make lots of new little friends, and to be away from me more. This will be much harder on me, but I'm also looking forward to having some time on my own. I haven't been great at finding time for myself in the last two years, and I think I'm overdue. So wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Martha said...

Wow, I'm not sure which is bigger news - this, or the last post ;-). Yeah, you! I was going to say that you must not have told them about her wily coyote nature, but then even if you had, they would have taken one look and not believed you...she looks too sweet to be a trickster. But she is developing her skills, waiting to spring them on us all...

It will be great for you to have some time for yourself, and fun for her to have new playmates. Sounds good all around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home